By Korri Kezar Digital editor, Dallas Business Journal
Following millions of dollars in renovations, a downtown Dallas office tower is attracting new tenants.
Quadrant Investment Properties in 2016 unveiled plans for improvements to Saint Paul Place, a 22-story, 273,217-square-foot building at 750 N. St. Paul St. Quadrant’s renovations included adding an outdoor patio deck with a fire pit, a conference center, a tenant lounge and an updated espresso bar.
Thanks to the refresh, CBRE, which acts as the building’s leasing representative, this week announced seven new leases totaling nearly 33,000 square feet:
- Digital life insurance company Bestow Inc. leased 10,385 square feet
- Velo IT Group, a managed IT services company, leased 6,042 square feet
- Copperbeck Energy Partners LLC, which deals in energy investments, signed a deal for 4,312 square feet
- Oil and gas drilling company Haas Petroleum Engineering Services will take up 4,268 square feet
- Design and engineering firm Arup leased 3,400 square feet
- Another energy investment firm, Merewether Investment Management LP, leased 2,957 square feet
- Hedge fund Salstone Capital Management LLC inked a deal for 1,508 square feet’